If you are a Windows 10 user, then you must have thought to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro. You might not have upgraded due to two major reasons. The first one is fear of Data loss and the second one is Price. If you are not upgrading your system due to the above reasons, then we have a solution for you. You will neither lose your data nor you have to invest a hefty amount in upgrading.
Read this article completely in order to upgrade Windows 10 to Pro hassle-free.
- 1. BitLocker
- 2. Remote Desktop
- 3. Hyper-V
- 4. Private Catalog
- 5. Join Azure Active Directory
- 6. Join a Domain
Why should we Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro?
If you are using your PC for normal usages, then you should not upgrade it. But, if you are a Professional user or Businessman, then you must upgrade to Pro. We have provided a list of feature which you will get in Windows 10 Pro. These feature are not available in Windows 10 Home.
- BitLocker is a Windows 10 Pro exclusive feature. This feature protects all your data using encryption as well as security management.
2. Remote Desktop
- You can use this handy feature to access and use your PC anywhere. Just Sign in and enjoy this feature.
- You can use this feature to create and run Virtual Machines on your Windows system without VirtualBox and other software.
4. Private Catalog
- This feature allows you to access your company’s app through your own section in the Windows Store.
5. Join Azure Active Directory
- This is another cool feature available in Pro. You can connect to your business, school, corporate network through Cloud.
6. Join a Domain
- You can use this feature to connect to your business or corporate network. This feature is very useful for businessmen.
These are the features which you will get with the Windows 10 Pro. If you need these feature, you should upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro. Otherwise, stick to Windows 10 Home.
Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro
Now, we will Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro. This is the easiest way to upgrade without loosing your data. Follow our steps to ensure the successful upgrade.
Steps to Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro
- Go to Settings and open Update & Security.
- After that, open Activation.
You will see Upgrade your Windows edition.
- Click on Go to the store available in the above section. You can even click on Change Product key if you have purchased Windows 10 Pro.
You can purchase Windows 10 Pro through these links, you will get more discounts through these links.
- In India: https://amzn.to/2zmKoT4
- In India: https://amzn.to/3dOwkAI
- International (Download): https://amzn.to/2UrPlRD
- International (Online Code): https://amzn.to/3f6ujjt
- International (USB): https://amzn.to/2Ygm8dL
After purchasing the code, enter the code in Change Product Key and then continue.
If you want to purchase the code through the Store, you can also buy through the store.
After entering your code, your system will download and upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro. Your system will reboot several times. So, do not worry about that.
Congratulations! You have upgraded your Windows edition without your Data loss.
In conclusion, we hope that you have successfully upgraded your Windows Edition without Data loss. Backup all your data before upgrading because, in case of any problem, you can restore your data.
If you have learned something new today, share this article to other. Subscribe to our newsletter as well as allow notifications in order to get all the latest updates. Also, drop a comment below to share your queries, problems, or suggestions. We would love to help you.
We also write articles on user demand. You can request articles on any topic in the comment section. This service is completely free. We do not charge even a single dollar for this service. You can expect your article within one week of your request.
You can also read: How to limit Data Usage on Windows 10