Kali Linux Android Download: Neither this is a click-bait nor we are kidding, it is possible to install Kali Linux on your Android smartphone. In this article, we will teach you to install Kali Linux on any Android Smartphone. Neither you need a rooted phone nor any computer emulator on your phone.
- Downloading Kali NetHunter App Store | Kali Linux Android Download
- Adding more Kali Linux tools | Kali Linux Android Download
- Bonus: Tools for making it more real
Downloading Kali NetHunter App Store | Kali Linux Android Download
First of all, we will download Kali NetHunter App Store from the given link. It will help us in Kali Linux Android Download.
- Open NetHunter website (store.nethunter.com/en/).
- Click on Download Store App to download it. Now proceed for next step for Kali Linux Android Download.
- After that, click on OK to proceed downloading.
After that, we will install the app.
- Click on Open after successful download.
You will see that installation from Chrome is blocked, we will enable it by clicking it on Settings.
- After that, select Allow from this source.
- Now, go back and click on Install. This will help you in Kali Linux Android Download.
- After the successful installation, click on open to open Kali NetHunter App Store.
Your Kali NetHunter App Store will open. Kali Linux Android Download is almost completed now.
- After that, click on NetHunter Terminal.
- Click on Install to install NetHunter Terminal.
- After that, click on open to start the appliction.
- But, you will see a prompt saying that installation from NetHunter Store is blocked. To continue, installation, click on settings.
- After that enable Allow installation from this source.
- Now, go back and click on install.
Your installation of NetHunter Terminal is complete now.
- After that, click on open to start NetHunter Terminal.
- Select Android (for non-rooted users) or Root/AndroidSU (for rooted users).
You will show your Kali terminal.
- After that, type any command to see if it is working or not.
The above steps will help you in Kali Linux Android Download.
Adding more Kali Linux tools | Kali Linux Android Download
You can add more Kali Linux tools from Kali NetHunter App store.
- Open Kali NetHunter App Store.
- After that, go to Categories to see all apps.
Here, you can download any desired Kali LInux tool.
Note: Most of the tools are for rooted users, non-rooted users will not be able to use all the tools.
We will install NetHunter VNC for example.
- Search for NetHunter VNC in the App Store.
- Download NetHunter VNC and open it.
Setup this app to see and control your computer system using your smartphone.
You can download SysLog to see log files of your phone. This app will require root access for showing system logs. But, you can also see system logs manually using ADB (Android Debug Bridge) in this app.
You can also install Termux terminal in your phone using this App Store.
Wi-Fi hacking tools, Hackers Keyboard, etc are available on NetHunter App Store. You can download any tool according to your usage. Kali Linux Android Download is very necessary if you are a fan of Kali.
Bonus: Tools for making it more real
Here are some tools which you might want to install to get better interference of Kali LInux. First tool is Termux, second is NetHunter-KeX client and last hacker’s keyboard.
Note: You must be running on the Stock and Unmodified device, as well as any custom recovery and root, are not needed.
Download Termux from NetHunter App Store.
After that download NetHunter-KeX as well as Hacker’s Keyboard to begin.
Open Termux and type the given command.
pkg install wget
wget -O install-nethunter-termux https://offs.ec/2MceZWr
chmod +x install-nethunter-termux
After that, we will update it using the following command:
apt update && apt full-upgrade
We have provided some commands in order to use in Termux.
- nh This command will start Kali NetHunter interface.
- Use the command nh kex passwd to set KeX password for the first time.
- nh kex & This command will start Kali NetHunter Desktop Experience user session.
- We can use this command nh kex stop to stop Kali NetHunter Desktop Experience.
- nh <command> Use this command to run in NetHunter environment.
- nh -r Run Kali NetHunter cli as root.
- Use nh -r kex passwd to set KeX password for root.
- nh -r kex & Use this command to start NetHunter Desktop Experience in root.
- Stop NetHunter Desktop Experience using nh -r kex stop in root.
- nh -r kex kill Use this to kill all KeX sessions.
- nh -r <command> Run commands as root.
Kali Linux Android Download in NetHunter
If your phone has a big storage, then run the given command:
apt install kali-linux-default
After that, we will remove Firefox and install Chromium because Firefox will not run on Non-Rooted devices. To do this step, type the given command:
apt remove firefox-esr
apt install chromium
After that, go to the application menu and right-click on the Chromium browser. Select Edit Application and change the default command with the given command:
/usr/bin/chromium –no-sandbox %U
Most of the tools will run. If some tools do not work, then either that app do not have datatbase support or this app will not run on Unrooted smartphones.
After that, use sudo to become root user. In Samsung Galaxy phones, use su -c instead of sudo as Samsung phones will not allow non-root users to use sudo. After that, you can become root user.
Kali Linux Android Download: Conclusion
In conclusion, we will say that download these tools at your own risk. Ethical Hacking Tool will not be responsible if you encounter any problem within your system.
This article is only for educational purposes. Ethical Hacking Tool will not be responsible if you misuse this information.
Thanks for reading our article completely. If you like our article, then share it in your groups in order to increase their knowledge. We hope that all your doubts are now clear. If you have any doubts even after this tutorial, feel free to drop a comment.